KAREX Defence Mouth and Throat Wash
For Corona prophylaxis in the mouth and throat
- Clinically tested. Mouth & Throat Wash tested on Covid-19 patients. Significant reduction of viral load up to 90%
- The viral load in the oral cavity and throat is reduced, minimising the risk of coronavirus transmission
- Quick use within one minute
- Medical device. Alcohol free. For children from 6 years and adults.
Coronaviruses and other pathogens penetrate the body via the mouth and throat and reproduce quickly. They can then spread in the body and be transmitted to other people through droplets when talking, sneezing or coughing. The surfactants contained in Karex Mouth & Throat Wash adhere to the outside of the viruses. This means that the viruses cannot bind to the human cells and thus cannot infect the mouth and throat.
By gargling Karex Mouth & Throat Wash, the viral load in the oral cavity and throat is reduced, minimising the risk of coronavirus transmission. The product is therefore intended for corona prophylaxis. Karex Mouth & Throat Wash does not provide protection against infection with coronaviruses on its own. We recommend using it to help with corona prophylaxis in addition to the well-known measures (personal hand hygiene, wearing a mask over the mouth and nose, social distancing, frequently ventilating rooms).
Aqua, Sorbitol, Xylitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxyapatite, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc PCA, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Lactoferrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol.
(Non-binding information. Note the listed ingredients on the packaging.)
- Shake Karex Mouth & Throat Wash gently and use the dosing cap to measure approximately 10–20 ml.
- Shaking mixes the ingredients in the mouth rinse causing the product to foam up. Do not dilute the rinse.
- Gargle in the throat and swill around the mouth for 60 seconds.
- Do not swallow the product. Do not rinse out the mouth and throat with water.
- Clean the dosing cap after use.
- Use Karex Mouth & Throat Wash 2 to 3 times a day, especially before and after contact, to reduce the viral load.
Pay attention to Instructions for Use.