KAREX Defence Mouth and Throat Wash
Helps to reduce viral load (specific enveloped viruses)
- Swift cleaning within one minute
- Medical device
- Alcohol free
- For children from 6 years and adults
Use 2 to 3 times daily, especially before and after contacts.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Xylitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxyapatite, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc PCA, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Lactoferrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol.
(Non-binding information. Note the listed ingredients on the packaging.)
- Shake Karex Mouth & Throat Wash gently and use the dosing cap to measure approximately 10–20 ml.
- Shaking mixes the ingredients in the mouth rinse causing the product to foam up. Do not dilute the rinse.
- Gargle in the throat and swill around the mouth for 60 seconds.
- Do not swallow the product. Do not rinse out the mouth and throat with water.
- Clean the dosing cap after use.
- Use Karex Mouth & Throat Wash 2 to 3 times a day, especially before and after contact.